Clockwise from top left:
1. A pair of shades from Valley Eyewear. They are a brand out of Australia, and I want this pair so bad. I do not own a pair of peachy pink shades, and these are perfect.
2. This coat is currently on sale at H&M for $75 and I literally might just order it today. It's looks so comfy and cozy, and I love anything sherpa.
3.The new Nars blush set. It comes with a blush, laguna, and a highlighting powder. It also comes with a brush as well. This is perfect in every way imaginable, and I might order this today as well, haha.
4. This bikini is EVERYTHING. It's from Marysia Swim and it screams to me in every way. I love the scalloped edges. I love the pale blue color. I love the dainty feel. I need it.
5. Nars lipstick in the shade Roman Holiday. It's the perfect pink, and I tend to gravitate towards pink lip colors. This would be a perfect addition to my collection.
6&7. Fekkai Glossing shampoo and conditioner. I recently got some samples of these in my birchbox and have become OBSESSED. They make my hair so tame and shiny. I washed my hair two days ago and it's still so soft. I can't wait to order full sizes.
8. This is a Bloom Theory camera strap. They makes THE best camera straps I have ever seen. They are so funky and amazing. This rose one is beautiful. I love them.
Once I receive the Nars blush set, I will do a product review on it! Until tomorrow!