(clockwise from top left)
1. Aesop hand lotion. Great for the winter months. Keeps my hands nice and soft with a sweet scent.
2. Nars lip pencil in Bolero. This peachy shade will be perfect for Spring. I can not wait to wear it.
3. Nars creamy concealer. This is probably the best concealer I've ever used. Highlights my face and covers up imperfections.
4. Claire Vivier mini calf-hair satchel. I love this. My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas, and it's perfect. It's a great size, well-made and I love the animal print.
5. Nars illuminator in super-orgasm. This gives my face a rosy glow when mixed in with my foundation.
6. Acure Argan Oil has literally saved my skin this winter. It moisturizes and keeps my skin elastic.
7. Vince sandals. I can not WAIT to wear these when I go to Florida for spring break. I am already picturing different outfits I can wear them with.
8. Dr. Hauschka's lip balm. This is the only lip balm I've ever bought that doesn't need to be re-applied every 5 minutes.
9&10. These stationary sets are from SugarPaperLA. They are simply and sweet. I love sending people letters, so these were perfect.
11. Weleda wild rose deodorant. This smells amazing. It's a spray-on deodorant, which has taken a little getting used too, but I love it. It's also organic!
Well, those are what I'm crushing on this month. What are some things you can't get enough of this month?